Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sexay Sexay!!!

Season's Greetings!

I'm soooo glad school is dunzo! Mizzou stresses me out in a major way! LOL

So now I'm just sitting here in my mommy's bed, in mucho pain (wisdom teeth surgery), watching Project Runway marathons. The episode on now is the one where they design for Sarah Jessica Parker's new line, Bitten. May I just say, SJP is sooo FIERCE!!!! I think I want to have her babies.


So anyway, I was reading USA Today and they did a feature on the Sex and the City movie (coming out next year!!), and how you can channel your inner Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, or Samantha. Click here to get a sneak peek at the article: How to 'Sex' up your sense of style
It's always exciting to find something celebrities are wearing, but at the prices you can afford. 
SJP's clothes can be found at Steve & Barry's. Click the logo to see her collections.
Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker


1 comment:

kit von b. said...

channy wannyyyyyy...sjp is my boo! omg, how could anyone not luv her?? but anywhoo i'm abt 2 check the link on how 2 sex my style up. i must admit i like how that sounds! (creep) and did u see how everyone had a brain aneurism when she walked in the room?? sheesh. MAY 30th 2008...i gotta find me a dress! luv ya sissy!
-karrie b.