Monday, June 30, 2008

I got it for the low...

In light of prices shooting up to the heavens, it's important to be thrifty. You can do this without looking cheap, I assure you!!! Just be innovative and use good judgement. 

I'll start out with the top. Both prices and temperatures seem like they're at all-time highs. So I stopped by Target to see what I could find that would be light and breezy to keep you cool.


I picked up a pack of size small v-necks in the men's section (since they don't make them for women) for around 6 or 7 dollars. A basic tee is so versatile and it's easy to throw on if you're in a rush. Pair with skinny jeans and colored sandals and you're good to go. Don't forget to add a chunky necklace to add more depth to your outfit.

Another frugal find I located at Old Navy. I usually have a "thing" about wearing rubber flip flops if you're not in the shower or by the pool, but Old Navy has decided to step its game up just a notch. 
These shoes are only $2.50, and they're available in an assortment of other colors. Slide into these, some khaki cargo shorts, and a tank top and you're guaranteed to be comfortable for the rest of the day!

Check out oldnavy.com for more great deals! And if you're looking for cute jewelry for a good price, always stop by Forever 21 in your local mall, or shop online at GirlProps.com!

Stay cool this summer, and as always, be fabulous!

1 comment:

kit von b. said...

i loooooooooooooove girl props. i think mostly bc a lot of my friends dont know about it. when i go, i go ALONE!

-KB